My training style is interactive and engaging, with much use of exercises, group work and discussion. I always tailor my training sessions to suit the people I am working with.
With many years' practical experience I speak with accuracy and authority. As a professional trainer I receive excellent feedback from participants.
Fish Quay Consulting can deliver training on many subjects, including
- Minute taking
- Time management
- Chairing meetings
- Supporting and supervising staff
- Getting ready to fundraise
- Presentation skills
- Project planning and budgeting
- Introduction to business sponsorship for the arts
- Working with volunteers. This can be broken down into sessions such as Welcoming volunteers; Recruitment & retention; Supporting and supervising volunteers; Four steps to success in engaging volunteers; Making volunteer adverts work; Microvolunteering; Dealing with problems; Creating volunteer roles; Reviewing your volunteering
This is not a comprehensive list - I can also design bespoke training courses to meet your needs. All my training can be provided in a group or on a one to one basis.
Training can be relevant for anyone involved in an organisation. Consequently I am happy to deliver training to anyone, including volunteers, operational staff, senior management, board members and trustees.
Comments from previous training participants include
"Your session was helpful and well presented"
"Very well organised and presented"