At Fish Quay Consulting our focus is on helping you engage with volunteers positively and successfully. We help organisations around the UK develop inspiring and effective volunteering programmes by helping you:
- optimise your existing volunteering set-up
- engage volunteers for the first time
- inspire your board to see the value of volunteers and volunteering
- re-engage staff in positive relationships with volunteers
- expand your volunteer recruitment
- improve your induction and support for volunteers
- keep your volunteers happy and engaged
- develop and train staff and volunteers at all levels
- build volunteering policies and procedures that work for you
- review your resources, materials and documentation
With a basis in good practice drawn from more than a decade working in the voluntary sector, we can work with you to help you move forward.
No two consulting projects are the same, so we always tailor our service to meet your needs, goals and timescales.
Supporting the North East
Alongside our work around the UK, we have a particular interest in supporting the charitable sector in North East England, where we are based. The North East needs the voluntary and community sector, and we want to help it thrive.
To enable small charities and community groups in the region to benefit from what we do, we offer a special ‘short and sweet’ consultancy service for these groups at a special rate.
You can book us for one or two days spread over a month for a reduced fee. This gives you the chance to receive expert input and guidance at a manageable price, perhaps to look at one particular issue or to consider where you need to direct your energy to develop in the future.